Digital studio and distributor dedicated to kids content. Our client distributes its content on YouTube, Amazon, Roku, YouKu, IQiyi and many more, generating over 150 millions views per month in the process.
We are looking for a Chief Operating Officer to lead the daily operations of the company. This role is key as it involves optimizing our production and distribution processes through technology, developing new production structures and implementing an excellence and KPI-based culture. His responsibilities will involve:
- Strategy and Business Management
The COO will lead the distribution, production and application & marketing departments with data-based decision making. They will improve work with our CTO to place technology at the heart of our processes and improve our daily operations through quick development and constant improvement.
- Leadership and Change Management
The COO will drive and embrace change as our business is continuously embedding new working practices. They will be flexible and conceive tools that will help us remain innovators in the industry.
The COO will establish KPIs, reporting cycles, and ensure we measure and improve our performance indicators. They will work with the different teams to implement a KPI-based culture and ensure each team understands their roles and achieves their objectives.
The COO will use their experience to help the business scale. They will make production teams autonomous and will help developing new ones. They will assist the CEO in the international expansion of the company and the opening of new audiovisual verticals.
The COO will keep aware of industry trends, competitor activities & performances, as well as internal and external best practices, using analytical frameworks, strategic business models and tools to interpret and translate the results.
Experience and Skills Require
● A minimum of 10 years experience in total and a proven experience as a COO or other relevant roles.
● A strong experience in the audiovisual industry. A knowledge of the CG animation pipeline is appreciated. An
experience in a consulting firm is a plus.
● Outstanding organisational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
● A excellent knowledge of data-analysis and data-based decision making.
● Substantial experience in strategic planning and business development.
● A passion for technology.