- Selon profil
- Date d'entrée en poste:
- Publié par:
- Anissa Slama
Description du poste:
EMEA "Cloud Sales" Specialist will be substantial in supporting the Sales team to run the Cloud business in the region. The processes are now set up and this role will help execute those operations on a daily basis for the EMEA region.
My Client is looking for a detail-oriented, and fast executing Sales Operations Specialist to help with the operations for a dynamic, growing Cloud EMEA sales organization. The Specialist will work with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Finance, and HR to handle sales operations and ensure timely and accurate reporting for the France market.
* Provide superior technical support and build successful long term relationships with both Sales Operations and Sales for internal workflow applications and sales tools.
* Troubleshoot, escalate and respond to support requests.
* Communicate effectively with engineering and other technical groups to enhance tools and resolve internal customer issues.
* Ensure prompt resolution of technical challenges.
* With guidance from Sales Ops managers, fill out presentation templates for regular management reporting
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Data analysis
* Sales ticket request support and systems troubleshooting
* Building management reporting presentations
Description du client:
GAFA based in Paris
*Fluent in English and French
*Experience of executing defined processes and advising on company guidelines
*Strong Google Spreadsheets or MS Excel skills for quick reporting execution
*Strong presentation-building skills PowerPoint or Google Presentations
*Professional etiquette, organizational skills, and attention to detail
*Interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
*Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
*Experience in technical support.
*Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
*Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
*Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or equivalent related education and relevant experience
*Aptitude to understand complex business processes
*Strong written and oral communication skills