- 33K - 36K
- Date d'entrée en poste:
- Publié par:
- Anissa Slama
Description du poste:
***CDI TO BE FILLED ASAP***
Our client is looking to appoint an Account Manager for luxury, alcohol and food brands. The Account Manager will integrate the Vizeum french team based in Paris. They are a diverse, inclusive team focused on doing the right thing for all of their clients: growing their business in a sustainable, equitable way with communications. They are the bridge between their clients’ world and the world around them: experts on advertising, category and culture that help identify and act on opportunities for growth.
Our client’s ambition is to be the most exciting place to work for, and with, in the industry. They understand that the ever-evolving relationship between consumers, media and technology has fundamentally altered the way brands interact and communicate with their customers. We believe that in order to navigate this new communication landscape we need to be our clients’ most innovative partner. This thought is central to the way we operate with our clients and run our business.
- Supports Account Director to deliver innovative and creative solutions to client briefs
- Manages clients’ communication plans including timelines and budget
- Oversees the management and delivery of ongoing 360°media plans and works with specialist teams to optimize performances
- Invoicing and productivity follow up.
- Reporting to international client lead based in London.
- Competitive review and analysis
Description du client:
Multinational media and digital marketing communications company, among the top 5 worldwide
- 2 years of experience in media agency.
- Able to write and present recommendations in English (mandatory).
- Organizational skills and time management: highly organized with the ability to work on a fast-paced account, prioritize workload and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and seeks resolution for problems. Uses good knowledge of products and services to drive business value for clients
- Rigorous and analytical. At ease with figures.
- Agile and highly motivated!