We have an awesome opportunity for a recruiter who is interested in the intersection of tech and non-tech staffing for one of clients, GAFA.
As a recruiter supporting the last technology of our client, you will:
- Work on searches and maintain an individual hiring goal, and ensure awesome experience for our candidates and referrers.
- Source, evaluate, and close candidates. Your primary focus will be on Engineer hiring, which is done on a pooled hiring basis, with opportunities to contribute to hiring for policy ladder and other niche roles (non tech). - Advise and influence your hiring managers on recruiting best practices, and guide our candidates (both internal and external) through our hiring process.
- This position requires a balance of creativity, drive, interpersonal savvy, and the desire to roll up your sleeves and help build the Tech team. You should have some comfort level with numbers/reporting, and over time be able to make recommendations on improving our hiring process. Responsibilities
- Sourcing, attracting and providing an outstanding Recruitment experience to the highest calibre of candidates.
- Assessing candidate applications for a full range of roles from junior level to senior management and across multiple functions and regions.
- Hands-on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle: dealing with the requisition process, carrying out telephone interviews, developing relationships and liaising with hiring managers on a daily basis, handling the rejection and offer process, etc.
- Proactively partner with your business clients to understand and advise on their wider people and retention strategies.
- Work with colleagues across People Operations to ensure that care is taken of candidates needs throughout the selection process an onboarding process.