As a Marketing professional, you are a fully dedicated business leader with the opportunity to shape the future of the Company. You take part in the complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the Company, while helping the business grow and engage its loyal user base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across business analysts, Product Marketing Managers, Sales Teams sales, Corporate Communications, Legal at the same time that you’ll be leading external agencies that will bring scalability to the execution.
The ideal profile would be a self-starter leader, with strong drive, and proven record of success in cross-functional & cross-countries initiatives
To build a strong brand in the EMEA region, we are looking for someone able to:
- Drive strategy, planning, and execution of B2B marketing activities in collaboration with Sales and the bMark leads.
- Develop and lead business marketing initiatives that will position the Company platform as an industry leader, including research initiatives, narratives, events, educational initiatives, sales material, advertising campaigns and conference participation.
- Source & manage different agencies & suppliers to give scale and consistency in the Marketing initiatives
- Provide regional sales marketing support to EMEA Sales teams.
- Collaborate with global PR lead & local Country Managers to build the communications strategy