- Ville :
- Conditions :
- Date de début :
- Publié par :
- Elodie Marco
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
Want to join a company that’s revolutionizing the online travel advertising ?
I am recruiting a senior account manager (H/F), with a solid knowledge of the programmatic industry.
My client is looking for a Paris-based Senior Account Manager to join the EU team and support our continued expansion within Europe.
The position will partner closely with our Paris sales team to build and execute the regional account strategy, supervise a team of two account managers, and be responsible for delivering the highest level of client success.
To thrive, candidates must be able to build and develop a team, establish trust-based client relationships and have deep experience in online media including performance based, programmatic advertising.
If you are motivated by working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative environment, and are excited by the prospect of helping to establish and grow a new regional office, this job is for you!
- Manage, mentor and develop a team of 2 account managers focused on the French market.
- Ensure your team contributes to revenue growth in the region by developing existing business via renewals, upselling and cross-selling.
- Utilise your extensive knowledge of the French programmatic landscape to develop innovative campaign strategies to wow potential clients and grow the French account portfolio
- Partner with the French sales team on sales, account and campaign strategy.
- Be the lead on key accounts and oversee the successful campaign management of performance-based advertising campaigns across your team.
- Drive innovation and process improvement to generate efficiencies for the company and our clients
Description du client :
Recognized on the Top Company Cultures list by Entrepreneur Magazine, my client is a provider of a data-driven traveler marketing that utilizes programmatic buying and machine learning technology who work with top travel brands and independent hotels across the world.
Compétences requises :
What you bring to the table:
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
- You have 4+ years industry, Account Management and job-related experience
- Experience managing at least 1 direct report
- You have an intimate understanding of the French and wider-European ad-tech landscape and key players on both the buy and sell sides
- You have proven hands-on programmatic trading experience with a deep understanding of DSPs and associated tools
- You feel empowered to take initiative and give strategic recommendations in order to drive added value for your clients
- You are analytical and like using data to tell a story
- You are self-driven, detail-oriented and have exemplary organisation skills
- You like the idea of evolving within a start-up environment
- You have excellent writing and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (spoken & written)
- Culture: Strong core business values, focus on teamwork, vibrant, social and fun environment
- Snacks: Variety of snacks in office
- Opportunities: Be part of a growing team with training and support to help you grow
- Competitive Localized Benefits
- Ownership: Lead creative and challenging projects
- IATA travel discount
- Metro card allowance
- Time Off: 25 vacation days per annum plus RTTS