- Ville :
- Conditions :
- Rémunération :
- Selon Profil
- Date de début :
- Publié par :
- Yen-Lung Chu
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
I am recruiting a Customer Experience Manager for my client, a world-leading company in construction (B2B).
As a Customer Experience Manager, you directly support my client's business strategy of Customer Engagement. You are the prime mover for the continuous improvement of the ‘Customer Experience’. This covers the entirety of the interactions a customer has with any touchpoint such as channels, products, software & services, both in the digital & real world, worldwide & across all functions. The Customer Experience Team's mission is to create the best value through deep customer-centricity across the organization and is part of the Corporate Strategic Marketing team.
About your mission:
You will focus on the key personas representing the variety of Construction customers individuals & job functions (e.g. procurement, job site foreman/supervisor, C-level management, etc.), to best understand their needs & pain points in key journeys.
It is your role to design best-in-class journeys optimizing the customer experience with best-orchestrated touch-points across digital & physical, and finally drive the required change across the entire organization to deliver the best possible customer experience.
You will leverage cross-functional agile teams involving relevant stakeholders from any required local/regional/global teams to support the communication & delivery of work aligned to the organization’s strategy, objectives, and values.
Compétences requises :
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent, and significant professional experience with customer relationships, ideally in a B2B/Industrial context
- Good knowledge of business processes, customer experience measurements & ideally market research technique
- Curiosity combining strong digital affinity & analytical skills to review & understand customer needs & interactions
- Entrepreneurship, creativity & design thinking to ideate new customer experience, inspired by best benchmarks
- Excellent leadership & communication skills, equally effective in formal & informal settings up to C-level. Fluent in English, additional language is of advantage.
- High willingness to international travel (~30%)
- Bilingual in English