- Ville :
- Conditions :
- Rémunération :
- Selon Profil
- Date de début :
- Publié par :
- Yen-Lung Chu
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
I am recruiting a Global Media Buyer for my client, a world-leading company in construction (B2B).
A Global Media Buyer, you play a pivotal role to deliver successful broadcast and behavioral digital marketing campaigns. The role stretches from active shaping/ ownership of the global paid strategy to supporting its execution and continuous improvement.
About your mission:
- Consolidate and rationalize media buying decisions at the global level to benefit from scale effects.
- In the early months in the role, you shall actively shape my client's global media buy strategy -including identifying the right channels/ media mix and potential partner agencies.
- You will negotiate agreements with media sales companies to obtain and secure the best media mix at the most competitive rates (with a strong initial focus on online).
- Closely collaborating with global and regional owners of behavioral marketing campaigns, you will ensure that the paid media strategy is supporting broader digital marketing and business objectives across the organization.
- Potential tasks include (but are not limited to): coordinate launch of media campaigns with global digital marketing and sales teams, actively execute media buy during the phase of piloting the global marketing campaigns, ensure paid advertising is successfully set-up in automated marketing campaigns, systematically analyze media buy performance to maximize campaign goals – globally.
Compétences requises :
Your Profile :
- 5+ years experience in media planning and buying (including programmatic) at a global scale, as well as direct experience working with or at agencies
- Strategic and financial acumen to understand spend mechanics and prioritize initiatives in a global context
- Demonstrated negotiation skills in large-scale media buy agreements at a regional or global level
- Exceptional oral and presentation skills in English, equally effective in both formal and informal settings
- Experience working in the scrum and agile frameworks, as well as knowledge of the broader Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform (e.g. Advertising Studio) are a plus