- Ville :
- Conditions :
- Date de début :
- Publié par :
- Chloé Gourgand
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
As an IT Project Manager within the Digital Marketing Team, you will work in a global, multicultural, collaborative, fun, and agile work environment.
You will be responsible to manage multiple, complex projects while maintaining collaborative relationships with both internal and external colleagues and partners.
You are responsible for different projects from planning phase to go-live and need to make sure that milestones are held. You create project organizational structure and team composition and you facilitate communication between project team members on deliverables. You will also determine project scope and deliverable and set project expectations.
You collaborate throughout the organization, with customers, and stakeholders to identify feedback opportunities for continuous product- and team improvement.
Compétences requises :
- Master Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or another related field.
- At least 5 years of relevant work and project management experience with different methods waterfall, agile etc.
- Experience implementing Digital Marketing strategies in B2B sales environment preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment while maintaining accuracy of work.
- Superior organizational skills—must be able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to effectively, collaboratively and proactively work as part of a cross-functional team, deeply understanding various collaborators’ roles and responsibilities
- A positive attitude, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- Proficiency in English, excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with widely diverse personalities