- Ville :
- Paris 9e
- Conditions :
- Rémunération :
- 70-75K€ brut annuel
- Date de début :
- Publié par :
- Yen-Lung Chu
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
Do you have experience of working in the Music industry in business development and partner management? Are you available immediately for a mission of 6 months?
This is a great opportunity to work for one of the most successful streaming platforms!
As Manager, Music Label Business Development & Partnerships, you will be responsible for providing ongoing business development and relationship management to some of my clients' key European label partners.
In this role you will interact regularly with counterparts at labels, facilitating ongoing business and operational processes, and identifying and driving mutual business growth opportunities. You will also collaborate closely with internal teams.
You will work in the music partnerships team and focus on local partners and international partners having a local presence or impact in EMEA, with a special focus on France as well as other countries in EMEA.
You will have a good understanding of the music or media landscape and attached rights, exceptional partner management skills, a service mindset, and experience working with music companies in the digital space.
>> Manage and optimize existing partnerships to maximize business growth and user experience while maintaining strong direct relationships with key music partners in FRANCE and other EMEA countries.
>> Negotiate content-licensing deals with your portfolio of partners, strategic distribution deals, and record label authorizations where applicable.
>> Identify long-term mutual business growth opportunities for partner accounts and drive those opportunities internally and externally.
>> Work cross-functionally to develop and drive partner-related business processes, including escalation of strategic issues.
Compétences requises :
Your Profile :
- BAC+4/5 or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience at a music label and/or digital company is mandatory.
- Ability to speak and write fluent English and French
- Business development experience negotiating content or digital deals, with a preference for insider music industry experience.
- Deep understanding of the music and video industries as well as the nuances of licensing and key Internet and digital media trends.
- Ability to drive new partnerships, sell new business opportunities to existing partners, and ensure prompt and proper resolution of business issues raised by partners
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships (externally and internally).
- Strong organizational, leadership, and analytical skills