- Ville :
- Conditions :
- Publié par :
- Chloé Gourgand
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
What's the role?
A Marketing Automation Technical Architect owns an assigned (portfolio of) digital marketing technology solution(s), from early selection to implementation and maintenance. In a context where we constantly reshape the way we do marketing and sales, top-notch technology solutions are critical to maximize the potential of our multi-channel system.
What does the role involve?
Support selection, configuration and integration of marketing technology solutions (e.g. planning and budgeting, e.g. project management and workflow tools, e.g. content management, …) to better market on multiple channels and automate tasks.
- Lead proof of concept efforts to quickly test and validate solutions to sustain marketing initiatives
- Ensure marketing technology always meets security and legal requirements
- Utilize business analysis and process modeling to establish effective processes around technology solutions (including, but not limited to, data processes and flows between different databases -including CRM system)
Propose and implement continuous technological enhancements:
- Identify new trends and capabilities, articulate business value and assess the technical feasibility of new applications
- Improve the performance and reliability of systems, website usability, and functionality
- Test features for release, manage impact analysis, execute training and drive adoption of new features
What you need is:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation technology
- Previous experience using marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud highly recommended)
- Strong data analysis skills, coupled with a fundamental understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Knowledge of process (re-)engineering
- A practical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks or projects