- Ville :
- Conditions :
- Date de début :
- Publié par :
- Kevin Donati
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
Create, streamline, and manage the data, processes, and tools associated with the company portfolios of data center energy consumption and renewable energy production.
- Work with internal (billing department, finance team) and external stakeholders (vendors) to aggregate, organize, and analyze the myriad data streams.
- Create scalable processes for data processing, QA checking, and regular reporting.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
*Contract management: Validate invoices / spend / revenues, track and execute contract obligations, resolve operational contractual and invoicing issues (including invoicing processes)
*Tools, analyses, and reporting: Create dashboards for energy data, standardize and maintain consumption and spend forecasts, build and maintain internal database of historical consumption and prices, create and maintain recurring reports
*Policies & procedures: Create documentation for policies & procedures to ensure scalability and replicability, consolidate document and data repositories, perform ad hoc analyses to support the datacenter and renewable energy portfolios
Description du client :
A leader technology company.
Compétences requises :
- BA/BS in Business, Economics, Energy, Management Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in an energy-related role (for example: energy contract management, vendor management, portfolio management, asset management, commercial operations); *Demonstrated project management and reporting experience
- 5+ years of overall experience
- Demonstrated analytical skills in spreadsheet analysis
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented attitude
- Experience with dashboarding tools, e.g. Tableau or Google Data Studio
- Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels