- Ville :
- Boulogne Billancourt
- Conditions :
- Date de début :
- Publié par :
- Elodie Marco
- Date d'entrée en poste :
Description du poste :
Aquent is looking for a bilingue English UX Researcher for a CDI for a leader in the construction industry.
As UX Researcher, you will help the UX designers understand what our users want and what interactions are most successful. You will conduct user-studies and interact with the data scientists to analyze actual consumer behavior and form data-driven insights to address the needs of our users and help validate hypotheses.
In this role, you will:
• Lead and recommend both short-and long-term research activities, contributing to the creation of a research plan
• Create and communicate research artifacts, findings, reports and recommendations
• Advocate for user research and help champion buy in from stakeholders and businesses
• Participate in planning of research topics and usability tests and contribute to the analysis and synthesis of research findings
• Participate in discussions and activities related to current research projects
• Contribute to effective documentation of research and testing including notes, photos, video and resulting analysis
• Research and advise on current and emerging design, technology, industry, and market trends
What you need is:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human Computer Interactions, or related field required
- Minimum four years’ experience
- Experience in executing both qualitative and quantitative UX Research methodologies.
- Experience analyzing complicated data
- Experience working in an organization that requires flexibility and the ability to pivot quickly.
- High attention to detail; extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with UX tools such as InVision, Sketch, Abstract, etc.
- Demonstrated time-management skills, attention to detail, and ability to remain flexible through multiple revisions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written)
Description du client :
leader in the construction industry