- LONDON remote for now
- £100k plus meals, bonuses, holidays...
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Shana Hector
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
We are looking for a Makreting Programme Manager driven by a passion to improve the representation of under-represented minorities in the marketing industry to project Manage all elements of this programme including but not limited to the following:
- Driving Action on the program
- Encourage companies to drive action, the framework, getting them to share examples of their success and turning these into ads and case studies on the website.
- Using owned channels to promote Black voices in the industry and share success stories from companies who have signed up to the program.
- Run any advertising on Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin. This person must have be able to plan, run and measure social media campaigns.
- Manage commercial partnerships we might establish ie with Campaign magazine and Xium
- Creating and curating a monthly newsletter that goes to all involved.
- Along with the Advertising association to manage the programme website and ensure the Framework is regularly updated
- Work closely with other partners including Accenture who are running pilot studies to improve the program's framework.
- Work with the company's partner centre to manage the launch of programme events including sourcing speakers and running ads to promote the event.
- Work closely with teams across the company to ensure that the program is promoted internally and the great work underway is spotlighted.
Being an essential part of the project team driving Phase 2 of which is a sponsorship program. Help to run this program when it launches.
Work with the team to develop any further phases
Running the program day to day
Ensure excellent communication of across multiple stakeholders internally and externally, through a regular status report.
Manage the project timelines
Prepare for Steering and Advisory group meetings including meeting briefs, presentations, agendas, pre-reads, tech set up and writing meeting minutes for meetings
Manage POs and payment to external suppliers
Build strong networks both internally and externally and ensure you
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in marketing or communications working on integrated marketing launches and campaigns.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills
- Passionate about the programme
- Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal directions who can hit the ground running but willing to ask for support where needed and open to feedback when it is given.
- Skilled when it comes to working cross-functionally and building relationships with key stakeholders
Description du client:
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.