- Worldwide Remote
- Very Competitive
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Dee Angelini
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
Aquent has an excellent opportunity for a recruiter seeking a new remote working role. We are helping a start-up find a Sales Recruiter, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Sales Recruiter, you will manage recruiting process for candidates across the company’s business teams, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
In your first week in this recruitment role, you can expect to:
● Source, engage and work with passive candidates
● Manage client relationships and act as an advisor to hiring managers and interview teams
● Assess and screen candidates for tech positions
● Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process, posts positions, and actively manages all job postings
To succeed in this Sales Recruiter job, you will need 4+ years of recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team, sourcing candidates through multiple channels, with a minimum of 2 years focused specifically on sales/business functions.
You will also require the following:
● A degree or equivalent practical experience
● Experience closing candidates and facilitating complex compensation packages
● The ability to utilise innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with talent
To apply for this remote Sales Recruiter opportunity, please contact Aquent today.
Description du client:
Our Client is a global start up.
The company is where ambitious people grow, together.
This company is where the world's top talent comes to connect. Whatever it is their fellows want to do next, their ever-growing community and action-oriented programming will help them get there—fast.
The ecosystem is an interwoven web of programs, each one designed to strengthen the others.
Everything they do stems from the obsession with creating the strongest ecosystem for ambitious people to come and change the world. Each program they launch creates strong flywheels that make the whole greater than the sum of its parts. The demand of one program is fulfilled by the supply of another.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.