- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Carla Bonello
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
Working within a creative digital hub for one of the world's leading manufacturers of domestic appliances, UX / UI designers (with multiple levels of seniority) are needed to create a premium digital shopping experience. Transitioning into a scale-up environment, your resilience and innovative thinking will create and develop responsive e-Commerce Concepts, Component Libraries and Design Systems.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a UX/UI designer with a continued passion for Prototyping & Wireframing
- Fluent English (written & spoken)
- Digital design portfolio with e-Commerce experience, showcasing your approach (sketches & wireframe)
- Design wireframes and UI assets that consider all use cases and represent the premium brand
- Create AB and Usability Tests to gain learnings, conduct competitor reviews and customer surveys, and monitor website data to gain insights for design decisions
- Conduct Design Thinking workshops
- Create customer-centric e-Commerce customer journeys and translate requirements into brand and product story.
Our client is in scale up mode and at their core they operate on a collaborative and problem solving level where people are not afraid to ask for help. A highly international team where ego is left at the door.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer.