- London (Remote)
- £70,000 per annum
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Nikita Vyas
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
Business Messaging Group
More than 1 billion people in over 180 countries use social media platforms every day to stay connected anytime and anywhere. And we believe that messaging will become the primary way people connect with businesses. Research shows that over 63% of people across generations prefer messaging a business over using phone or email. Already, our client's top 3 global social media messaging tools help 140 million businesses around the world be present and keep that intimate connection with their customers even in physically distant moments. We're looking for an European Field Marketing Manager (Contract) who will help drive the growth of Business Messaging in Europe (mainly UK, France, Spain and Italy).
The ideal candidate will be passionate about social media platforms and the role of improving business communication at any organization. The candidate has deep experience in enterprise B2B marketing and event management (virtual and in-person) in a software or tech environment and will partner with the EMEA Marketing Lead, Sales stakeholders and cross-functional teams with the goal of driving market demand and pipeline for Direct and Partner Sales by executing first-class field marketing activities and supporting pre- and post-event tactics.
- Deep experience in planning, project managing and executing in-person and virtual owned and third-party trade shows and conferences, webinars, paid digital, email and telemarketing campaigns
- A multi-channel marketer with strong experience in developing and executing integrated marketing activities to target senior manager audiences in enterprise companies across Europe
- Strong experience in event content creation, including agendas, speaker briefings, high-level slide deck development, event abstracts etc.
- Great experience and knowledge of Marketing best practices in Direct and Partner Marketing, incl. a deep understanding of innovative campaign strategies and execution tactics to support demand generation objectives
- Manage post-event activities, including cleaning, uploading and tracking of leads, and enabling the follow-up teams to drive maximum ROI
- 7+ years in B2B field marketing and event management
- Excellent command of English (written and verbal), French, Spanish, Italian or Turkish would be a plus
- Some international travel required (up to 30%) to prepare and run events
- Excellent ability to partner and work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders and partners in a fast-moving environment
- Comfortable working independently under quickly changing conditions and priorities, can manage multiple heterogeneous projects simultaneously
- Excellent presentation, communication and cross-function stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and comprehensive understanding of marketing and business processes
- A hunger for continuous learning and improving marketing best practices
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and webinar/digital event platforms
Description du client:
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.