- London (Remote)
- £85,000 per annum
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Nikita Vyas
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
The Account Manager will own the conversations, revenue, and performance KPIs for a portfolio of 500-1000 small and medium businesses, via scaled communications (like emails, webinars, group posts etc). They will ensure customer satisfaction as well as grow the business and revenue.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command over data - able to effectively use dashboards and run simple analyses to diagnose issues/ identify opportunities from data
- Experience with effectively deploying scaled communication channels like mass emails, video posts, text posts, community management
- Organised and able to work to deadlines
- Able to work with various different business functions
- Strong orientation to hitting revenue goals
- How to support more small and business at scale
- Support at a cost-effective way
- Ownership of end to end conversations, revenue and performance KPIs for a portfolio of 500-1000 small and medium businesses
- Pitching relevant solutions via scaled methods like emails, video posts, group posts, webinars etc
- Troubleshooting issues that are blocking the businesses from adopting the pitched solutions
- Creation of program level revenue plans using data and deploying levers to hit revenue goals
- Escalating blockers and improvement ideas
- Work with cross functional teams on value driving initiatives - e.g. marketing for content, engineering for tools etc.
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Russian is required
- Direct account management experience in selling and optimization
- SMB experience is a must
Description du client:
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.