- £498 per day(PAYE Inside IR35)
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Shivika Upadhyay
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
The main function of a full stack developer is to code for both front and back-end programming. The typical full stack developer will be able to design user interactions and develop servers and databases for website functionality. They would be expected to write code on Android, iOS or both. They will also be required to write code in Hack quite a bit.
• Design, code, test, document, implement, and maintain application programs and interfaces.
• Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Modify, install, and prepare technical documentation for system software applications.
• Monitor systems capacity and performance, plan and execute disaster recovery procedures, and provide technical support.
• Identify, escalate and document production impact issues.
• Evaluate user requests for new or modified computer programs to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current systems and capabilities.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue.
• Knowledge of computer hardware and software.
• Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles.
• Expertise in Front End development, preferably either Android or iOS or both and writing backed code on Hack/PHP
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred.
Description du client:
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.