- Hybrid / Central London or Maidenhead (must be UK based)
- £46,319 - £50.960 per annum, pro-rata
- Date de début:
- July 2022
- Publié par:
- Judy Yebuah
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in either the Central London Shoreditch or Maidenhead offices (depending on your preference).
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays.
Do you have account management or business development experience, and are you seeking a new contract in London?
Aquent is helping a large tech firm find a Customer Success Manager to join their team until the 9th April 2023, with scope to extend.
You will maximise value realisation and return on investment in complex, multi-regional strategic enterprise accounts by building long-term partnerships with a focus on product adoption.
Some of the areas you’ll be working in includes, but not limited to:
- Leading customers through digital transformation with a clear view of customer objectives and key performance indicators
- Maximising value realisation and return on investment from the solutions and services customers buy from the company
- Building positive relationships at senior levels, including C-Level, within UK companies
- Building a strong post-sales strategy for your portfolio of accounts
To apply for this Customer Success Manager role, you will need experience in post-sales account management in Digital Marketing (analytics, optimisation/conversion and/or social).
You will also require the following:
- Experience managing an account portfolio of large, global, sophisticated and strategic accounts at a senior level
- Experience driving customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent critical issue management skills
To apply for this Customer Success Manager role in London, please apply now!
Description du client:
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.