- Hybrid / Central London, Tottenham Court Road (must be UK based)
- £57,532 - £69,035 per annum, pro rata
- Date de début:
- August / Sept 2022
- Publié par:
- Mandy Brar
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
This full-time contract position offers a hybrid working model with onsite days (Tuesdays, Wednesday & Thursdays) in the Central London, Tottenham Court Road offices.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you'll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
There is also a company sales bonus plan that you could be eligible for.
Aquent is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Customer Success Industry Manager to partner with clients to accelerate digital and performance strategies, identify their business objectives and challenges, and collaboratively shape solutions that guide their key initiatives and business.
Your primary responsibility will be to grow the company's business on its suite of advertising products.
Some of your role responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer business and marketing objectives, and utilise the full spectrum of the company's solutions to transform clients' strategy and growth
- Encourage client’s digital marketing sophistication through advanced digital maturity projects
- Grow deep, sustainable relationships with key stakeholders across your clients and the company
- Challenge the status quo through commercial insights and tailored narratives
To apply for this, you will need deep media landscape and retail understanding or experience.
You will also require the following:
- Exceptional sales skills with a challenger mindset
- Purposeful thinking and the ability to prioritise and get things done
- Excellent collaboration skills and the ability to build trusted relationships, internally and externally
- Deep knowledge of the company's performance products
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please can you apply with your CV today!
*Please note that next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates within 2 working days.
Description du client:
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.