- London, UK
- £107,770 (Pro-Rata)
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Ellis Bozward
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
If you have UI/UX Researcher experience and are seeking an exciting role where you can work with a wide range of clients across different cultures and time zones, Aquent wants to hear from you. We are recruiting a UI/UX Researcher to join one of largest social media company's in the world. This is a 12 month freelance booking with a pro-rata salary of £107,770 and day rate of £415.50 per day. (PAYE)
This highly creative and experienced Researcher will drive end-to-end research projects; scoping, execution, analysis, reporting. Working collaboratively with Business Discovery stakeholders (Design, Product Management, Data Science, Engineering) to define research goals, methodologies and reporting requirements.
Some of the primary duties alongside the above you will take on as UI/UX Researcher include:
- You will manage projects and work closely; working with recruiters, translators, and other vendors involved where necessary, to ensure high-quality research
- Synthesise and produce reports with meaningful results and actionable recommendations
We are looking for someone who has the ability to partner well with design, data science and engineering teams to devise end-to-end research which informs actionable product decisions.
- You're able to work flexibly and efficiently; you will be working on 1-2 projects at the same time, often across different time-zones, therefore effective time-management is crucial
- Ability to deliver high-quality, action-orientated research recommendations
- Clear and active communication with cross-functional partners; especially now that many of us work remotely
- Storytelling skills: ability to uncover what matters and put together a presentation of findings in a compelling and impactful way
- User empathy: a commitment to promoting the voice of the company's users from all walks of life
- 5+ years of hands-on research experience
- You have expertise in qualitative methodologies (e.g. interviews, diary studies, usability tests, etc.) with some proficiency in quantitative methods (e.g. survey design, basic analysis, etc.)
- Preferred but not essential, industry experience in commerce/e-commerce and international research; especially in emerging markets
If this UI/UX Researcher job in London sounds right for you, please apply with Aquent today.
Aquent is a leading talent services company, providing marketing and creative talent, managed services, extended workforce benefits, project management, and professional development. Founded in a dorm room in 1986, Aquent now employs 10,000 people each year across eight countries. In 1993, Aquent became the first staffing company to offer full comprehensive benefits to its temporary employees. Aquent is committed to fostering an inclusive environment where different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are valued and where everyone can contribute, grow their careers, and thrive.
Description du client:
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.