- London (Hybrid)
- Up to £53,5k pa pro rata (PAYE)
- Date de début:
- October 2022
- Publié par:
- Emmeline Shadrach
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
Do you have program management or operations experience, and are you looking for a 10- month contract in London? Aquent's tech client is seeking a flexible Program Manager. The role is offered on a hybrid- working basis and it comes with an hourly rate of up to £25.87 PAYE.
In your exciting new Program Manager role, you can expect to:
• Partner with teams (both within and outside of Marketing) to influence, implement, extend, manage, and evolve operational processes and models for marketers
• Provide clear communication to cross-functional team leads and senior management regarding status of projects: proposals, roadmaps, resource requirements, issues, and priorities
• Drive continuous improvement across the team
• Demonstrating success in executing on complex, ambiguous cross-functional, and global initiatives
• Establishing effective relationships, influence, driving consensus and collaborating internally and externally at all organizational levels
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, solve complex problems and scale effectively across a large organization and highly distributed and often, remote team
• Fluency in English
• Fluency in Spanish
If you think you are a right fit, please email me your CV and notice period and I will be happy to chat! --- email@example.com
Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 2 days please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful in your application.
Description du client:
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.