- London (Hybrid)
- Up to £22,8k pa pro rata (PAYE)
- Date de début:
- September 2022
- Publié par:
- Ola Lichtensztein
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
Are you looking for a 9- month contract in London? Aquent's tech client is seeking a flexible Studio Assistant. The role is offered on a hybrid- working basis and it comes with an hourly rate of up to £11.47 PAYE.
In your exciting new Studio Assistant role, you can expect to:
• Manage virtual receiving process by recording the product movement
• Perform the virtual outbound and create a shipment of products
• Update internal and online trackers, making sure all information is correct and complete;
• Interact via chat offering support and answering stakeholders’ questions
• Familiar with using computer software programs, including Excel, and other online spreadsheet tools
• Inventory understanding
• Attention to detail, organised and able to spot any discrepancies
• Able to adapt and work in a high-paced commercial studio environment
• Be able to switch between multiple tasks
If you think you are a right fit, please email me your CV and notice period and I will be happy to chat! --- firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of responses, if you have not received an email in 2 days, please take it that you have unfortunately not been successful in your application.
Description du client:
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.