- up to £90k pa pro rata (PAYE)
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Pamela Wiatr
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
Are you an experienced Program Manager interested in creating the future of e-com shipping? Do you want to be a part of team building the next $1bn initiative?
Our client is looking for driven, results orientated and customer obsessed entrepreneurial leaders to support customers to set up their accounts to start shipping. You will be directly responsible for impacting a customer’s first experience of working with the business, working to KPIs that directly measure customer experience.
The program Manager is an EU role focusing on customer onboarding. The key responsibilities for the role revolve around i) managing onboarding process in the UK & IT ii) setting up and managing the onboarding process as the business scales iii) continually reviewing process improvements and automation to improve productivity.
• Work as the operational customer on-boarding SME across geographies. There are local complexities within each market, and the role needs to work with and influence stakeholders in each market to enact changes.
• Drive process improvements to improve the sales team’s productivity
• Identify and automate customer on-boarding tasks to drive efficiency and scale. Each market segment is unique, and we require a standardised approach to allow us to scale.
• Work cross-functionally in a highly complex area with multiple stakeholders, partnering with Product, Marketing, Commercial, Sales, Customer Programs and Operations to drive change, and influence stakeholders.
• Be able to work with qualitative and quantitative data to dive deep into customer on-boarding performance, and use this data to build solutions for improvement.
· Experience implementing scalable processes and driving automation or standardization
· Experience in program or project management
· Experience owning end to end delivery
· Six Sigma and/or project management
To apply for this Program Manager job in London, contact Aquent today.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Description du client:
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.