- Germany (Remote, Germany wide)
- Date de début:
- Publié par:
- Daniel Phillips
- Date d'entrée en poste:
Description du poste:
Our client is the leading AI SaaS-based multi-channel platform disrupting digital local advertising, born in France in 2018 to bring brands closer to their local consumers. At a time when all brands are refining their local strategies, our clients' technology increases agencies' capacity to better address local ads and shape another approach of digital advertising: more local, more multi-channel, more business-driven, thus more efficient, with the power of data.
Boosted by +11M€ fundraising, they are proud to count +55 Adtech talents working across France, +250 clients of all sizes from international groups (WPP, Publicis...) to local agencies and +20 000 local campaigns operated through their platform.
Their success story in France was built on a continuous search of innovation, excellence, and customer-centric approach, fueled by a teamwork and entrepreneurial mindset. Aiming the ambition of becoming a worldwide digital local platform leader at its very beginning, they are actively undertaking their global expansion in Europe in 2022, rolling out their presence and business in several countries such as UK, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, and Switzerland.
You will play a key role to launch and structure our business from scratch, develop revenue on your own as the first sales rep pioneering our German sales machine then recruit and manage our local Sales team to scale up another multi-million € success story in the biggest EU market.
Your missions are multiple:
• Be the first sales rep in the country, open and grow the business locally on your own: define sales strategy and approach, prospect and develop a new customer pipeline and portfolio yourself to launch and fuel progressively the sales machine
• Monitor sales performance and budget, define and deploy efficient action plan to ensure target revenue of the country
• Recruit, manage and scale the Sales team members locally (1 to 3 persons)
• Work closely with the Operations/ Customer Success Managers team to ensure strong performance of our campaigns
• Work hands in hands with the French sales team to scale cross-countries business potential and ensure a consistent global sales approach
• Work closely with the Marketing and outbound sales team based in Paris to optimize the lead generation and sales funnel
• Represent and promote the business and image at events, PR actions or partnerships in the country
• Collaborate with the Tech/ Product team to match our platform development with local clients’ needs
• Contribute to strategic projects in all aspects (Legal, Finance...) related to the country to ensure a rapidscale of both process and organization
You will report directly to the VP International Markets.
• Master’s degree or higher from top business / engineering schools or universities
• Fluent German speaker based in Germany with international background (French fluency is a plus)
• 5-to-10-year proven experience including a sales leadership role in an Adtech or digital agencies environment
• Extensive network in the advertising industry, especially with agencies to leverage these contacts for sales partnerships
• Knowledge of the German Advertising market as a whole
• Business driven approach with multi-tasking ability to implement process and build the entire office structure
• Autonomy and strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Result oriented and hands-on mindset, solid capacity of getting things done
• Ability to work with cross-functional and cross-geography teams
• Motivated by a fast-growing and agile startup environment, passionate about Adtech and digital marketing
• Frequent business trips to Paris expected during the first 6 months for onboarding
• Competitive salary in function of profile (total package of 90K-120K€ composed of a basic salary + OTE representing 50% of basic salary)
• Stock options
• Flexible approach to working hours and remote work
• Medical cover plan
• Holiday allowance
• One-team, inclusive, innovative, and agile workplace
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer.
#headofsales #sales #germany #germanspeaking #englishspeaking #remote