Up to £80k pa pro rata (PAYE)
As a key member of the EMEA Digital Experience (DX) Campaign team, the Senior Campaign Marketing Manager will develop B2B campaigns and associated content to drive pipeline creation for Commerce. You will work with external and internal specialists to develop, activate, track, and measure the impact of the campaigns. You will also build deep and broad relationships with collaborators, influence the product strategy, and act as a trusted advisor for the regional partners.
The successful candidate will be a customer-focused, positive, and effective individual, exercising agility and focus when working with internal and external partners, contributors, and agencies, to deliver high impact campaigns.
You will be joining a diverse team in one of the world’s best workplaces and working with some exceptional people to help elevate and differentiate the DX portfolio!
This full-time (35-hour week) role is offered on a hybrid- working basis.
Duration: 12 months (maternity cover)
What you’ll do
- In charge of crafting and delivering Pan-EMEA pipeline creation campaigns including strategy, messaging, content, integrated multichannel execution plan and performance reporting.
- Interlock with the Global portfolio and content teams to input into the global strategy, and drive content requirements for EMEA.
- Research and update EMEA commerce persona profile and messaging; apply insights to identify creative openings for thought leadership content.
- Partner with Key Cross-functional stakeholders to integrate activities and improve the value proposition; communicate campaign calendar, content pipeline; solicit feedback and generate new ideas.
- Run interference; to represent Commerce plans across all marketing functions
- Act as a consultant for the regional and digital marketing teams regarding campaign and program activation
- Partner with the analytics team to define and track impact at campaign/content/activity level and lift-up relevant insights for optimisation.
- Work against key performance indicators and drive course corrections throughout all campaigns.
- Lead the assigned campaign & content agency to deliver top quality campaigns on time and on budget.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A minimum of 10 years of marketing experience.
- Marketing experience working on/with consumer and technology brands and products, background in
- Enterprise/SaaS/B2B marketing ideal.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of market complexity, trends, themes, and buying centre dynamics and needs.
- Critical thinker, able to unearth ground-breaking insights and shape the debate on key issues.
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills, a strategic listener, effective communicator who can navigate sophisticated org structure.
- Ability to motivate change – a problem solver and process-oriented
- Understand the execution engine broadly; tactics, channels, how the engine activates content to support GTM needs
- Think differently to drive ideas, develop and produce creative campaign concepts
- Native / Fluent in English, proficient in German or French is a benefit
Skills and Experience:
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD Friday 25th August. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.