£36,618 - £44,452 per annum, pro rata
This full-time PAYE contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite in the Central London Angel offices
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you’ll be entitled to 28 days paid holiday, inclusive of bank holidays, per annum, pro rata.
Our Client, a global leader in travel, is looking for a talented individual to assist with the global email program through management of content and development of efficient production processes.
This is an exciting opportunity, where you’ll be instrumental in delivering the day-to-day operational elements of their global direct marketing program through channels such as email, landing pages and app push notifications to drive incremental business and customer value.
The chosen candidate must have experience working on email campaign builds, email marketing (E2E management), writing copy briefs/creative briefs, as well as managing multiple deadlines/tasks.
If you’re a driven direct marketing specialist with a passion to help deliver and implement a large-scale direct customer marketing programs, we want to hear from you!
Day to day responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Plan, coordinate and deliver compelling email programs
- Liaise with regional teams and creative and production teams to develop and deliver compelling promotions.
- Work with other members of Customer Marketing team to ensure email programs are optimised in terms of performance and results.
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that all communications meet mandatory brand guidelines, reflect brand development and complement above-the-line communications.
- Assist with reporting and delivering analysis and insights into the email programs.
- Experience in a CRM or direct marketing role
- Strong time management, prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong approach to team collaboration
- High level of attention to detail
- Campaign management
- QA experience
*Due to the quick nature of this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted with next steps.
Please also note, candidates must have their right to work in the UK in place, without sponsorship, in order to be eligible for this role.
Our Client is a global leader in travel, driven by the core belief that travel is a positive force that enables people to build connections and experience the world. Their products and tech solutions also cover media solutions, affiliate marketing and corporate travel.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.