£101,6k - £112,9k pa pro rata (PAYE)
Our client is looking for strong expertise in Production, and 3D or tech project development (Art specific production skills are a bonus). This role will involve the day-to-day running of the team, helping consolidate production plans, tracking of deliverables, cross-functional communication and collaboration. The right person can effectively be both strategic and execution-oriented and is analytical and creative. They have strong communication skills and proactively seek collaboration between functions.
This full-time role is offered on a remote working basis (UK based) and it comes with an hourly rate £48.87 – £54.30 ph pro rata (PAYE) – depends on location.
- Experience in tech, games, or 3D production development
- Demonstrate an aptitude for collaboration, planning, and execution
- Able to drive & oversee production across one or more product surfaces and systems
- Ability to define standardization, and workflows via processes for both immediate team members and broader partners
- Strong knowledge in tracking, forecasting and budgeting resources or finances to account for complex scopes of work
- Ability to drive the vision to completion through engagements with internal and external partners to negotiate medium to large engagements
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD Thursday 31st August. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.