£100.000 per annum, pro rata (PAYE)
We’re working in partnership with a multinational tech giant to recruit an Advertising Solutions Architect for a 12-month contract, offering £100.000 per annum, pro rata (PAYE).
Ads Solution Architects cultivate relationships with our client’s strategic advertisers, agencies and CRS partners, while also consulting cross-functionally, partnering closely with LCS, Go To Market, Product and Engineering teams to develop better services, tools and improve our product based on the evolving needs of their Ads users.
Partner with internal and external Stakeholders, to deliver DGP (Digital Growth Packages) and contribute to Joint Technical Plans, best practices, and provide technical strategy to achieve partners business goals
Work with internal engineering and product management teams to manage client implementations and increase feature adoption.
Provide partner feedback and industry knowledge to Product Management, to drive product innovation and help them make better informed decisions about the product roadmaps.
– Experience working with and managing external partners/customers of all levels, managing cross-functional stakeholders, and negotiating solutions.
– Experience in technical sales, sales engineering, Google’s platforms/technology, digital operations or professional consulting.
– Experience with advanced system architecture and design, technical troubleshooting, security and privacy standards and/or enterprise software.
– Excellent communication, consulting and project management skills with a proven track record in project delivery.
– Effective analytical skills, with a creative approach to problem-solving
If the above sounds like you and this role aligns with your future goals, contact Aquent today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by Friday 1st Sept.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Client is a multinational technology company, specialising in Internet-related services and products; including online advertising technologies, search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware. The atmosphere is relaxed with a diverse and innovative culture. Opportunities for growth and progression and networking with like-minded people across the business and beyond.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.