up to £550 daily PAYE
🚀 Join Our Client’s Team as an iOS Software Developer! 📱
Are you a passionate iOS developer ready to take your career to the next level? Our client is seeking a skilled and motivated iOS Software Developer to join their dynamic team. As a leading player in the tech industry they are committed to pushing boundaries and delivering innovative solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of professional software development experience (non-internship)
- Strong expertise in Swift and iOS application development
- In-depth knowledge of iOS Architecture, performance optimization, and Security
- Proficiency in iOS UI design and development
- Previous experience in mobile app development for iOS
- Track record of contributing to architecture, design, and scaling of new and existing systems
- Proven success in building complex software systems delivered to customers
- Familiarity with software engineering best practices, coding standards, source control, testing, and operations
- Ability to manage projects from requirements to project launch
- Excellent communication skills for interacting with users, technical teams, and management to gather requirements and describe software features and designs
- Familiarity with Mobile design patterns, mobile frameworks/SDKs, custom UX widgets, and performance optimization
Responsibilities: As an iOS Software Developer with our client, you’ll play a pivotal role in shaping their cutting-edge applications. Your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating across the software development lifecycle, from customer-driven ideation to deployment, operations, and documentation
- Writing high-quality, reliable code that meets coding standards and exemplifies best practices
- Identifying and resolving root causes of software failures, ensuring permanent fixes
- Creating clear documentation and making design decisions to facilitate maintenance and extension of the codebase
- Engaging in constructive dialogue with team members and closely related teams to address issues and challenges
- Contributing significantly to all phases of software development, including scoping, design, coding, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Demonstrating operational excellence in every aspect of your work
- Understanding various software implementation approaches and offering guidance to peers
- Applying knowledge of data structures and algorithms to design, implement, scale, and maintain services and applications
If you’re ready to make your mark in the world of iOS application development and want to work in a collaborative and innovative environment, apply now to join our client’s exceptional team!
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.