2900 - 3500 €/month
Operational Specialist (Seasonal Execution Specialist) works on end-to-end aspects of Returns order management. In this role, you take care of Returns from validating and logging returns to crediting and closing the return. You will provide a best in class customer service experience. With your accurate and proactive approach, you maintain the returns within the service level agreements. You will also have the opportunity to be a part of the continued drive to improve and streamline the processes.
You will be in contact with customer Couriers and warehouse to make sure processing is aligned and information is up to date. Within this environment there is a need to be intuitive and self-driving, speed is of the essence.
- Review Return requests, approve or escalate.
- Log the returns using internal system called Flow, and enter the RSO into SAP.
- You track and monitor the return and follow up if needed.
- Communication with Carrier to get insights as to issues or delays.
- Connect with ELC – European logistics center to monitor receipt and processing progress.
- Close cases or follow up to enable speedy closing of open returns.
- New return process initiation and testing
- Continuously improve existing reporting for greater efficiency & visibility. Help shape the future with automation of existing and new processes.
- Clean data management skills
- Technical skills: Excel (expert level); SAP experience preferred.
Our Client does more than outfit the worlds best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. The company is about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
We want to make a world of difference, so it matters to us that we hire differently. Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer.