Salary: £63,492 - PAYE
Role – Digital Merchandising Executive
Duration: 12-month contract
Salary: £63,492 – PAYE
Location: London UK – ONSITE
The candidate will be familiar with the production of digital assets for use in retail marketing. They will possess superior organizational skills with a focus on producing briefs and requirements, prioritizing workstreams, and coordinating with internal teams to deliver projects on time. They will possess an understanding of the retail business and be familiar with the tools needed to deliver online marketing campaigns, in particular asset management tools. They will be creative and innovative, and understand how to engage consumers in-store and online. The candidate will also have the ability to influence and communicate effectively cross-functionally to build requirements and ensure solutions meet business needs, in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will thrive in a team-oriented environment, working cross-functionally with Creative, Marketing, and Sales.
• Support the EMEA Digital Merchandising team in creating a compelling brand experience online through merchandise presentation (product pages, landing pages, promotions), intuitive category navigation, and clear and accurate product information for both desktop and mobile
• Collate requirements, and manage specs and asset requests to help ensure creative is delivered on time and to spec
• Brief Creative teams
• Co-ordinate with internal teams in US/EMEA to prioritize projects, communicate timelines, and collate feedback
• Build and manage a calendar of activity and provide updates on campaign readiness
• Create and manage asset delivery, both internally and externally
Skills and Education/Experience:
• Experience in retail marketing, campaign or project management, or a related field working within Consumer Electronics, IT, or Telecommunications
• Experience using asset management tools, asset types, online retail, and the creative process
• Clear understanding of the retail landscape in European markets and the tools to drive retail sales, industry trends, market conditions, and competitive landscape
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
• Flexible cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now or email [email protected] an updated CV.
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.