£69,7k pa pro rata (PAYE)
Do you have experience in event management in a international & fast-paced environment and are you looking for a contract role in London? Our client is looking for a Event Manager to join their team for 12 months.
This full-time (37,5-hour week) role is offered on a hybrid- working basis.
About the role
- Planning and executing in-person and virtual events
- Creating business strategies to facilitate company growth. Identifying and helping to develop strategic relationships with partners or potential customers
- Collaborate with the stakeholders, EMEA leaders, and agencies
- Manages and oversees the planning of meetings and special events for an organization. Coordinates all amenities and accommodations including site selection, food, transportation, and audio visual equipment
- Monitors and controls event budgets and prepare periodic reports on cost.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs. True first level manager.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions. Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Planning and executing large-scale events and webinars
- Stakeholder management
- Experience in using Goldcast or different solution for virtual events
- Experience in managing agencies
- Budget management experience would be a plus
- You have 5+ years hands-on experience in in-person & virtual events and lead generation.
- You are highly collaborative in your approach with partnering effectively with many different internal and external stakeholders, including agency partners, Sales teams and Event Organizers.
- You have both hybrid and virtual events management experience and are also well connected in the B2B Events world (a plus).
- You have a proven track record with managing pipeline generation, lead scoring, and managing integrated demand generation campaigns from concept to ROI analysis.
- You are relentlessly data driven; focus on funnel optimization and optimization of the sales and marketing process.
- You have a competitive spirit with a strong bias for action for constant rapid testing, learning and iterating and have proven examples of how you have used this to deliver meaningful results. You are a self-starter and thrive when building something new, whether it’s initiating and leading efforts, projects and programs.
- You are extremely organized, dependable and a stickler for the details.
- You are flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- You have prior software industry experience with B2B marketing; experience with SaaS based marketing solutions a plus
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD Tuesday 19th September. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Our Client is a global technology platform that specialises in overcoming the world’s most important financial challenges. Their products and services are driven by artificial intelligence, and their accounting software is one of their most recognisable creations. Considered one of the top companies to work for, they are proud of their company culture and entrepreneurial spirit.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.