£43,425 - £47,775 per annum, pro rata
Hours: Full time, 35-hour week
Our client is looking for an organised, creative and energetic German Content Specialist to join our growing SEO team. In this role you will be supporting the SEO and the wider marketing team in guiding and directing the marketing content processes mainly for Organic Search channel.
The ideal candidate is an experienced content creation professional with demonstrated٫ refined skills in SEO friendly copywriting, keyword research, content localisation and project management. The Content Specialist should be detail oriented and able to work proficiently under pressure. Additionally, if you are an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency٫ we would be glad to welcome you in the team!
What you will do:
• Maintain a SEO friendly content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year
• Proofreading, editing and creating content
• Actively supporting German keyword research and keyword review
• Project manage content localisation
• Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members
• Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content
• Administer Jira and AirTable content repository for all EMEA
• Collect and manage all content produced at EMEA and Regional level
• Coordinate content producers and ensures respect of deadlines and expectations
• Partner closely with stakeholders to provide appropriate existing content or identify content gaps for German market
• Fluent German and English (written & spoken) and good interpersonal skills – ability to speak French is ideal, but not mandatory.
• Excellent project management skills
• Experience with content management systems
• Good understanding of project management tools, including Jira and Airtable
• Excellent attention to detail
• Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within EMEA and ongoing campaigns
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Adept at working within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Confident working autonomously, with a proactive, detail orientated mindset
• Clear understanding of SEO friendly content creation
• Experience in SEO keyword research process
• Experience in SEO content optimisation process
• Familiarity with principles of marketing
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.