37,000 PA Pro Rata
Job Title: Client Reporting Specialist
Client Location: Edinburgh, Scotland (remote) (once per month in office)
Salary/Pay Rate: £37,000 per annum pro rata
Firm, non-negotiable: No
Hours – Full time – 2pm – 10:30pm or 11-7 (Monday – Friday)
Duration: 12 month FTC
In this role, you will work as part of our fast-paced team for our client, a Global Asset Manager, producing high quality reports and factsheets in Microsoft Office.
- This role is pivotal in creating, editing, and maintaining monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and factsheets by extracting and updating data from a range of platforms such as Bloomberg, FactSet,and our clients own technology stack. The ideal candidate will possess advanced proficiency inWord, Excel and PowerPoint, demonstrating the ability to work autonomously while ensuring exceptional client interactions and top-tier deliverables.
- You will be self-motivated and thrive on a range of tasks. You will bring a real energy to what you do,work well under pressure, keep your cool when challenges arise and look for solutions. You’re a team player committed to delivering outstanding experience for our clients. You’ll use your professional relationship building expertise to build trusted relationships and work proactively with our clients and other teams within our client’s creative services team in London and New York
- In this role you will be responsible for managing your own workload (collaboratively with one other team member), inbox management, deadline management, quality, and ensuring clients are always kept up to date, potentially via a job management system.
- In time this role will require the ability to grow and support a wider team and also identify projects out of scope that can be channelled into our creative studio hub.
- We are passionate about our people. We will develop, inspire, and create opportunities to progress and develop, adding value to the business and our customers.
In this role you will be responsible for creating, formatting and amending documents using MS Office from content you will research and upload from a range of systems such as Bloomberg and FactSet, clarifying instructions with the client where necessary, and using the most appropriate branded templates and software. The content will include copy, charts, flow charts and diagrams. And you will work closely with our client’s Marketing, Sales and Compliance teams to ensure documents are brand compliance and content is accurate.
You’ll be responsible for delivering a high-quality product in accordance with the client’s house-style and document production and quality management processes, be able to confidently advise clients on best practice and offer suggestions for improvements. You’ll work with the rest of your team and use your collective expertise to solve any issues or problems.
Delivering excellence at all times: you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class experience to our clients. Working as part of this team the role requires excellent communication skills and the ability to balance, manage and prioritise work ensuring our clients are kept aware of progress and challenges as appropriate, responding to all incoming requests quickly and efficiently and in line with our contracted KPIs and SLA.
Client relationships: you will be a natural at building trusting relationships with team and clients,communicating effectively for day-to-day document production and service delivery tasks.
Be collaborative and open with our partners and client teams, sharing information and knowledge that supports our client.
You’ll have a proven track record of producing professional documents in a fast-paced, deadline-driven production team in the Legal/Professional/Financial services industry, either as a supplier or in-house.
Technical know-how: you’ll have expert, in-depth and up to date knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, and experience using workflow and document management systems, and fast accurate typing skills.
Multitasker: this role will require you to manage multiple jobs, so communication, co-ordination and problem-solving skills will come to the fore. You will need to be able to work with your team to juggle, prioritise your time, and organise effectively.
Client relationships: you will be natural at building trusting relationships with team and clients, communicating effectively for day-to-day operational tasks, playing a role in building the reputation of and trust in our document production team.
The document production lifecycle: you’ll have a deep understanding of the document production process and production lifecycle, industry standard methods and tools. You’ll have experience with workflow systems and processes and believe they have a key role in production efficiency.
Communication: you will have a clear communication style and be confident communicating at all levels and remain calm and focused in pressured situations.
Innovation: you will have an interest in innovation and emerging technologies and bring fresh ideas and new ways of working into your team
*This role is open for a limited time only!
Please include a CV and portfolio with samples of your work To be considered for this position you must be willing to travel to the Edinburgh office once per month
Please note: Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by 11th December 2023
A Gobal Communications agency.