£400.00 Daily UMBRELLA
This role provides crucial leadership within the BTL team; overseeing and delivering BTL campaigns covering the business areas. The candidate will work closely with a team of dedicated Producers and Assistant Producers, allow with multiple Stakeholders (Client’s Marketing team), as well as several internal teams. This role is both creative and administrative ie, briefing creative teams, but also having a firm grasp on the detail of a project, from scheduling meetings to booking resource and being a central point of communication between Stakeholders, Creative, Resource Management and Studio Production teams.
- 6+ years experience working in a creative agency or production environment (with focus on BTL deliverables – Press, Direct Mailers, Email, OOH, Social & Digital Banners).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Highly organised and able to multitask – working across multiple briefs at one time.
- Excellent attention to detail – able to critique creative work, laddering up to the creative brief from Stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a flexible and pro-active approach.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; is calm under pressure.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Receive & assess Stakeholder briefs.
- Assess team capacity and allocate briefs within the team.
- Track / monitor quarterly / Retainer plans, assisting with monthly Resource forecasting with your Executive Producer.
- Lead on larger Campaigns.
- Create timings plans, manage and deliver briefs against the plan.
- Create budgets for larger over & above (not retained) Campaigns.
- Create jobs in our internal workflow tool ensuring that placeholder Resource requests, briefing info, timings and job details are always up to date.
- Manage and book internal and external meetings throughout production process (internal & external reviews, production updates with internal teams etc).
- Brief creative teams and oversee creative development process ensuring work delivers against brief.
- Manage Stakeholder review process ensuring timings and budget are adhered to throughout the full lifecycle of each project.
- Ensure that the Studio Prodution teams are kept across creative, and have all the key production and delivery info required.
- Provide delivery confirmation to key Stakeholders.
- Where necessary reconcile over & above project budgets.
- Be an escalation point to more junior members of their teams, providing guidance, support, and mentorship.
- Maintain team documents including resource, project status and budget trackers.
- Use of client’s finance and administrative systems to ensure all work is correctly documented.
- Managing the delivery of content to client’s owned and commercial channels through SHs, Media agencies and bespoke processes through SC Studio.
If this sounds like you, contact the Aquent team today!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates. Thank you for taking the time to apply.
Our Client is a giant media and entertainment company, with over 24 million customers in Europe. They’re keen on keeping people connected, and their upcoming media investments are expected to bring billions of pounds and over 2000 jobs to the UK creative sector. Beyond business, they’re taking big strides in diversity and sustainability with ambitious public goals in both – including 20% BAME representation by 2025, and carbon neutrality by 2030.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.