up to £64,992 per annum, pro rata
This full-time PAYE contract position offers a hybrid working model with 2-3 days onsite, per week, in Central London Shoreditch.
This role is paid on a PAYE basis and you’ll be entitled to 33 days paid holiday per annum, pro-rata, inclusive of bank holidays
Our client, a global tech company, is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Professional to join their Strategy and Operations Team. This is an exciting role which puts you right at the centre of the International Global Marketing Team!
Your role will be to work closely and collaboratively with colleagues in different regions and teams to drive operational excellence across the region in partnership with the Strategy and Operations team.
If you have proven experience in creating structure from ambiguity, thrive in solving tough problems with creative solutions, data-driven with an operational mindset, (and not afraid of challenging the status quo), we want to hear from you!
Day to day responsibilities will include, but won’t be limited to:
- Be responsible for leading the EMEA planning framework. This includes working with stakeholders and scheduling the EMEA Planning framework, running the meetings, sharing all follow-ups, and closing any actions.
- Work closely with APAC & Japan teams to help pull together the comprehensive International view.
- Be on point to develop and action a team engagement plan which includes a mixture of both virtual and in-person events.
- Run recognition programmes across International.
Responsible for Best Practice across the GMO International team:
- Work directly with key internal leaders on critical strategic, organisational, and operational projects designed to increase productivity and operational efficiency.
- Create and implemente new processes to support marketing effectiveness.
- Be a thought leader and go-to expert for internal resources and tools.
To apply for this role, you must have experience in almost all of the following:
- 3 years demonstrated experience in marketing / operations.
- Event management background not required but would be helpful.
- Experience working with multiple key stakeholders in an international role.
- Experience in executive communication (written and verbal).
*This role is open for a limited time only!
If this role sounds like a match for your skills and experience, please apply with your CV today!
Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
A multinational cloud-based software company specialising in a series of products designed to drive creative innovation across multimedia. Used by millions around the world for personal and professional use across all industries.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.