up to £65,000 per annum, pro rata- PAYE
We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Executive Assistant to join our tech client’s team to provide comprehensive support to three Directors within a dynamic organization.
This role demands a strategic problem-solver with a knack for organization, particularly in managing intricate calendars and intricate travel plans. The successful candidate will possess exceptional communication skills and demonstrate resourcefulness in fostering relationships across the broader organizational ecosystem.
This is a 12-months contract (likely to extend by 4 month months), requiring a commitment of 40 hours per week. Fully on-site working pattern.
- Solid experience providing complex calendar management, travel coordination, and expense report preparation for one or more executives.
- Proven experience in effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Google Suite.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives.
- Efficiently manage demanding and complex calendars.
- Prepare accurate and timely expense reports and purchase requisitions.
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements.
- Facilitate logistics for large offsite and onsite events and meetings.
- Undertake general office duties as needed to ensure smooth operations.
- Possibility for involvement in space planning and desk assignment needs.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a global leader in technology, apply now for this exciting opportunity!
The next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates by EOD on Monday 29th Jan’24.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Our Client is the largest social media company in the world. They have substantial B2B and B2C advertising and media platforms, as well as a nonprofit initiative. With the mission of bringing people together, they now boast over 2 billion users, and are rapidly developing as they influence the world around us.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.