£36k - £56.8k pa, pro rata (PAYE Only)
This is a part-time role with 20-25 hours per week. Working hours will be 2pm-7pm or 3pm-8pm.
Our client has built a world-class events marketplace, enabling entrepreneurs around the world to build and grow their businesses with live events while helping event-goers discover unique, local things to do.
We are helping them recruit an analytical and detail-oriented Research Analyst to join their Product and Lifestyle Marketing team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with UX Researchers, Sales, Product, and the wider marketing team to assist in improving the operations and decision-making of the business. As the Research Analyst, you should be prepared to undertake various tasks and responsibilities under the umbrella of market research.
This is a contract role which will run until the end of December 2024 and you will be able to work remotely in the UK. Due to collaboration with the US, East Coast and West Coast, this role is part time and the standard working hours for this role will be later than usual. Part-time hours for this role will be 2-7pm or 3-8pm. This role is paid on an hourly basis and offers a gross PAYE rate of between £17.38 – £27.31 per hour, which is equivalent to £36,150 – £56,804 per annum, pro rata. The role also comes with 33 days of holiday per annum, pro rata, inclusive of bank holidays.
The Research Analyst’s responsibilities include researching, collecting, analysing, and interpreting data and using the data to guide the business’s decision-making. Responsibilities in this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying trends, patterns and insights
- Developing visually appealing and effective data visualisations
- Validating and ensuring the accuracy of the data
- Trendspotting – staying up to date with the latest trends in the market
- Admin – scheduling team presentations across the cross-functional team
- Maintaining the research repository, making sure all research is up to date
To apply for this Research Analyst role, you must have the following:
- 5-7 years of experience in market research
- Experience working with entertainment or tech brands
- Proficiency with software such as Tableau and Qualtrics
- Proficiency with Excel and the Google Suite
- Experience with survey communities
- Data visualization expertise
- Ability to deconstruct third-party research in a digestible way
- Insights of entertainment and target audience trends
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and team-working skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
We’d love you to apply for this Research Analyst contract role, so please submit your CV today!
*This role is open for a limited time. Next steps will be shared with shortlisted candidates ASAP. Due to the high volume of applicants, we may be unable to reply to each applicant individually.
Our client is the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. They empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Their mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.