£350-£400 a day PAYE
Role – Business Development Manager
Location – Hybrid 3 days onsite
Length of Contract – 9-month contract
Paye – £350-£400 a day PAYE
Join the Innovation Journey in Residential Access Control Technology!
Our client is revolutionizing residential access control technology to enhance the package delivery experience for millions of residents. Our patented access control technology ensures secure, time-bound access, guaranteeing timely package deliveries with each associate visit.
We’re expanding our team in Europe (UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, France) and seeking a dynamic Senior Sales Manager to spearhead the launch of our new product for the multi-family industry. As a key contributor, you’ll drive sales strategy, cultivate relationships with building managers and owners, and lead negotiations to secure partnerships.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Strategy: provide advisement to the GMT team to finalize the strategy, including support with the development of features, sales strategy, launch, and execution of the new product
- Deliver results: identify strong prospects and close successful deals with them
- Build a pipeline of qualified leads through sales efforts;
- Acquire authorization to enable the new product in their buildings;
- Ensure the product is live in these buildings, generating revenue.
- Stakeholder management: build a trusting relationship with key partners and stakeholders
- Customer relationship management: build and maintain strong relationships with our potential future strategic customers;
- Cross-functional collaboration: relay market trends, competitor activities, and requirements back to internal teams such as product, software, hardware, and operations.
- Dive deep: measure and report performances, articulate root-cause analysis, and link to specific improvement areas.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Do you thrive in fast-paced environments?
- Are you passionate about developing new markets?
- Do you possess strong negotiation skills and a track record of exceeding business goals?
- Do you have extensive experience in the PropTech sector?
- Proven experience in business development and sales within the PropTech sector
- Demonstrated ability to manage commercial relationships with mid to large partners
- Strategic thinker with a bias for action
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
- Fluent in English; proficiency in another European language (German, French, Italian) is a plus
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply now or email [email protected] an updated CV.
Our Client is a FTSE 100, multinational technology company no longer known for just one thing. Their areas of expertise include e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, artificial intelligence, original entertainment… the list goes on. Despite being primarily digital, their aim is to be the most customer-centric company in the world.
Aquent is dedicated to improving inclusivity & is proudly an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications from under-represented groups & are committed to providing support to applicants with disabilities. We aim to provide reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, to those with a medical condition, disability or neurodivergence.