California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident you have the following rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
- Right to Know.You have a right to be informed about the categories of personal information we collect about you, the purpose for which it was collected, the sources from which it was collected and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
We post this information in our Privacy Notice. The personal information we collect can be found in the “Information We Collect” section, the business or commercial purpose for which it is used can be found in the “Use of Collected Data” section, and the categories of third parties to whom we disclose your personal data can be found in the “Disclosure of Personal Data” section.
For additional information on the data we collect and the purposes for which it is collected, please click here.
- Right to Access.You have a right to request Aquent disclose to you information about our collection, use and disclosure of personal information we have collected about you in the previous 12 months. We may not be able to provide you with certain requested information because of a conflict with federal or state law, or an exception to the CCPA. In those situations we will inform you and explain why your request was denied or only partially fulfilled.
- Right to Deletion. You have a right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected from you, subject to some exceptions. If we deny your request to delete we will notify you of the basis for denial and we will not use your data for any purpose other than the purpose that was the basis for denial of the request.
- Right to Opt-Out. Aquent does not sell your personal data to third parties, however CCPA provides you the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising your consumer privacy rights. You may not be denied goods or services, charged different prices or rates, or provided a different quality of goods and services.
How to exercise your rights.
To exercise these rights please complete the webform here or call us at 1-877-727-8637. Before we can fulfil your request we must verify your identity. If we are unable to verify your identity we will notify you and explain why we are unable to fulfil your request.
Designation of an Authorized Agent
You have the right to use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf if you provide the authorized agent written permission to do so. We will require the agent to provide us proof that you have have given them permission to act on your behalf. If we have a good faith, reasonable belief that the request is fraudulent we may deny the request.
Businesses subject to CCPA, are required to publish information on CCPA rights requests received and processed. Aquent's information can be found here (PDF, 45.4kB).
Contact for more information:
Attention: Privacy Officer
501 Boylston Street
Boston MA 02116
Email: [email protected]